Penfield Pediatrics is almost out of the flu vaccine for 2020-21 and is no longer scheduling new flu vaccine appointments. However it is still important for your child to receive the flu vaccine if he or she has not done so this year.
1 - Several pharmacies and grocery stores will administer the flu vaccine to children 2 years old and up.
2 - For children 6 months to 2 years old, flu vaccination can be administered through your local health department:
- Monroe County 585-753-5150
- Wayne County 315-946-5749
- Ontario County 585-396-4343
- Orleans County 585-589-3278
- Genesee County 585-344-2580 ext 5555
- Livingston County 585-243-7299